Are you passionate about wine and enjoy hospitality and customer service? Then you might be just the fit for one of the most unique wine operations in Upper Napa Valley.
The Saint Wine Lounge is a trendy, romantic wine destination. Our Saint Helena downtown venue is built in an incredible1890's building with an historic bank vault and speakeasy for members and guest.
We are looking for wine educators and hospitality servers to work our wine lounge and fine dining restaurant. If you want to make good money and earn profit sharing bonuses, please apply below.
We are looking for both part-time and full time employment.
Here are the job requirements:
1) Customer service and guest experience excellence is job one.
2) Ability to work on POS System required, knowledge of Square preferred.
3) Ability to carry wine cases up to 40+ lbs.
4) Willing to learn about wines from around the world and share your knowledge with customers. Prior experience preferred.
5) Restaurant service is a bonus. Food and wine serving, wine and food delivery, bussing and dishes are all part of the fun.
6) We offer several wine experiences from formal tastings, to lounge seating casual experiences, to full service wine maker dinners and private events.
Must be 21 years of age.
We look forward to hearing form you.