At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. Individuals who trust their instincts, roll their sleeves up and throw their hands in to deliver results. Offering a global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands including Penfolds, Beringer, Etude, Stags' Leap, Matua and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky's the limit.
About the Role:
The Wine Business Management Harvest Temp is responsible for carrying out essential data entry and administrative tasks to support critical harvest activities for the Grower Relations, Technical Viticulture, Viticulture Operations, and Wine Production Team.
* Accurate data entry to ensure data integrity
* Organization and prioritization strategies to support harvest-critical tasks
* Strong attention to detail
* Skilled with Microsoft Office products
* Punctual, hardworking, eager to join an exciting viticulture team
* Ability to lift 40 pounds
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates!
Position starts: July through November, season dependent.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: Michelle.Kenyon@tweglobal.com