We’re looking for a dynamic individual with a positive and professional attitude. An individual with a can-do attitude that takes pride in the level of hospitality they provide. Successful candidates must work well with others.
• Set-up and host wine tastings and tours for guests.
• Open, close and operate cash registers and POS systems.
• Sell wine, merchandise and wine club memberships to meet or exceed monthly sales targets.
• Provide service and hospitality that exceeds our guests’ expectations.
• Ability to cross sell and promote The Olive Press and Jacuzzi Family Vineyards (our sister properties).
• Be informed on local hospitality offerings and make recommendations to guests.
• Responsible Hospitality.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with good presentation skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including both weekend days, holidays and occasional evenings.
• Ability to remain standing and actively working for the full shift.
• Be comfortable addressing and talking to large groups of people.
• Be able to help multiple groups while behind the bar.
• Maintain Tasting Room including organization, inventory, and stocking supplies.
• Passionate about wine and desire to become knowledgeable about our wines and our sustainable farming practices.
• Exemplary customer service skills.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Must be able to repeatedly lift and squat 50 lbs (a case of wine).
• Must be able to stand on feet up to 8 hours, climb stairs, bend, twist, and work in a small area with other employees
• Must be able to work outdoors at various outdoor tasting locations, and conduct 30-minute walking tours of the winery
We value our employees and guests and have implemented all safety and sanitation guidelines established by Sonoma County, State and Federal agencies, including social distancing and face mask requirements in providing a safe workplace.
Full time employees working 30 plus hours per week are offered competitive industry benefits.
To apply, visit us at www.clinecellars.com, click on "Careers" on the bottom of the page.