About the Company
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's leading wine companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Beringer, Etude, Sterling, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu Vineyard and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers. The Americas headquarters are situated in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our production and winery facilities are located in the iconic wine growing regions of Napa Valley, Sonoma County and the Central Coast.
Treasury Wine Estates seeks a strategic human resources business partner to support our Supply business. This key role will work with the business to plan and execute all Human Resources programs of work and drive and deliver annual HR processes focusing on key areas including Organizational Capability, Organizational Culture and Employee Engagement. This role will work collaboratively with our Global People function to ensure project and initiative work is executed and embedded within client groups. This is a high-profile role within our business, and we are looking for someone to drive all Human Capital needs.
* Management and timely execution of cyclical HR programs including Talent Review, Performance Review and Merit Review
* Build a high performing organization - drive the constant raising of the performance bar through proactively addressing Employee Relations issues
* Implement strategies for assigned client group(s) to foster a culture of inclusion, ownership, care and resilience
* Retain, promote and reward the best - ensure all high performing high and potential employees have active development plans in place and proactively identify and address potential retention issues
* Leverage Talent and Performance Review processes build succession plans and address capability gaps within assigned client group(s)
* Build people manager capability through coaching and on-the-job experiences
Qualifications & Experience
* Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, HR or related field; A PHR or SPHR certification is preferred.
* 5+ years of HR experience, of which at least 3 should include specific accountabilities for a client group in an advisory/business partnering capacity.
* Ability to utilize OD tools and techniques to facilitate teams, change management and organizational design challenges.
* Demonstrated experience to think strategically and translate agreed strategic plans into efficient processes, systems and/or projects & initiatives.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively across functions and influence at senior levels in the organization.
* Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
* Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects/work streams and deliver timely/quality results.
* Strong analytics, attention to detail and financial acumen.
* Technically oriented; ability to utilize excel for analysis and reporting as well as the other Microsoft Office products.
* Experience with Oracle HCM desirable.
* Some driving between TWE sites will be required.
* Spanish speak ability highly desired but not required.