We are Hiring for the season. Please go to our website to apply.
SUMMARY: This seasonal/temporary position requires significant travel to a wide variety of vineyards, collecting grape samples during the Harvest Season. The length of the season/position depends on the Harvest Season, but generally begins in mid-July and goes through the end of October.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collecting and preparing grape samples at various vineyards, depending on location
• Deliver grape samples to lab daily
• Vineyard and Grape Health monitoring
• Provide support to lab personnel, as needed
• Must be dependable and flexible for working varying shifts, overtime, weekends and holidays
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Some knowledge of vineyards, beneficial
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Position requires significant travel between vineyards
• Must be able to walk and drive for long periods of time
• Primary work activities are in the environmental elements
• Employee is exposed to wet or humid conditions
• Exposed to inclement seasonal weather, summer heat, cold weather, rain