This is where I tell you about how we are living in changing times and the ways that people did things in the past are very much in the past.
But if you are someone that is excited about change, and hospitality just happens to be your super power, this job may be for you. We are looking for a new part-time (possibly leading to full-time) team member to host tastings at our tasting room. This is a fun, dynamic position that is perfect for someone with better than average wine knowledge and an urge to try something new on the weekends.
We are a hardworking team, full of humor, focused on providing down-to-earth hospitality, an unpretentious tasting experience, telling our stories, and building long relationships with our customers.
To be a good fit, you should be:
• Ready to participate! Willing to learn.
• Approachably wine geeky
• An engaging storyteller.
• Able to translate a good customer experience into sales.
• Practiced and able to ask for the sale.
• Experience in the restaurant & hospitality business is a huge plus.
• POS savvy, or at least a quick learner with electronic devices.
• Able to count things. Like bottles, guests, or dollars.
• At least 21 years old.
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs. in the form of 9 liter cases.
• Have reliable transportation.
• Bonus if there is something quirky about you, and don’t mind sharing.
Competitive pay along with a fantastic commission, tips & benefit package.
Have mercy, please no calls or drop-offs.