Position: Winery Inventory Coordinator
Competitive Wage and Benefits Package which includes: Medical, Vision, Dental. 401k, Vacation and Sick benefits, Paid Holidays and Employee Referral Compensation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20-$25 Hourly DOE
Join the Bin to Bottle Winery/Bin to Bottle Beverage Company team!
As (Project Materials Coordinator/Inventory Control and Project Coordinator) you are the person in charge of organizing and synchronizing the activities of between Winemaking and the Production departments, making sure that the schedules and goals of each department work in harmony.
As a key person in the winery, you will handle the day-to-day activities ensuring smooth, efficient processes and functions. The role requires exceptional time management skills, good communication abilities, and an understanding of task-tracking and project management approaches. The position reports to the Logistics Manager, working closely with the Cellar Master, Production Manager, Director of Winemaking and other managers.
Passion for wine industry/wine production experience desirable.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Closely manage client inventories of dry goods/packaging materials for accurate receiving, production flow, storing and
shipping/transfer of finished goods.
• Maintain accurate monthly inventory counts of dry goods and finished cases.
• Make sure bottling and canning operators have the resources and materials needed to do their jobs effectively.
• Complete daily shift reports for production numbers, downtime, attendance, overtime and quality checks for submission to the Logistics Manager in a timely manner.
• Have strong organizational skills and the ability to follow through on projects
• ‘Can-do’ attitude and flexibility to participate when necessary.
• Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
• Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
• Responsible for monitoring that bottling and canning areas are kept clean, put away and protected.
• Performs other duties that management considers necessary.
• In slow periods of cellar and bottling production, performs alternate jobs at winery.
• Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs and bend, lift, twist, kneel, crouch, crawl, pull, push, carry, grasp, reach and stoop as needed, sometimes for extended periods.
• Ability to occasionally lift and carry heavy items up to 50lbs. (may be aided).
• Must be able to work extended hours on weekends, evenings, nights and holidays on as-needed basis
• Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment managing multiple tasks and prioritize as needed.
• Ability to work independently under general supervision.
• Current California driver license.
• Proficient Math skills
• Proficient computer skills, including excel and Outlook.
• Bilingual Spanish strongly preferred.
• Actively promote and ensure safe and positive work environment.
This role is located at our Napa Winery. We take all recommended COVID-19 precautions – every team member must wear a mask and adhere to physical distancing.