Job Title: Division Manager, West Region
Position Reports To: Vice President, National Sales
Territory / Position Location: CO, AZ, NV, Hi, AK, ID, MT, UT, WY – Colorado based
Position Objectives: The Banville West Region Division Manager position is responsible for a 9-state territory, focusing on trade and distributor relationships, market engagements, depletions and revenue management, creation of innovative and effective programming and pricing.
Manage sales in the multi-state territory including:
• Relationships/Market Work:
o Work regularly with distributor teams.
o Work independently on the street presenting and selling the Banville portfolio.
o Create and maintain healthy distributor relationships.
o Participate in distributor sales meetings, events, activities.
o Work with distributors to ensure communication about Banville goals, programs, pricing and everyday business.
o Organize supplier visits.
o Conduct wine dinners, events and educational seminars for customers, consumer groups and distributors.
• Distributor Management / Business Development:
o Create and maintain pricing and programs at distributor. Secure results and evaluate success or failure of these programs.
o Review distributor inventories, orders to insure proper levels to the markets.
o Work with manager to establish off and on-premise goals for distributor(s).
o Review sales information regularly and communicate status and updates to distributor partners.
o Present new items, pre-sales, etc. to distributor management.
• Office /Calendar Organization:
o Maintain monthly travel calendars.
o Organize effective supplier market visits.
o Complete expense reports promptly.
o Budget time for administrative responsibilities, follow up and distributor management meetings.
o Read and respond to emails, VM, etc. in timely fashion.
Additional Skills and/or Educational Background:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Prior management experience.
• At least 3 year’s experience in the specialty wine trade holding either a supplier or distributor position.
• Prior retail and/or restaurant experience.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Passion and Understanding of International Wines.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evening hours and weekends when required.
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point.
• Diver, Micro-strategy preferred.