Executive Assistant to the SVP, Winemaking. Responsible for execution and coordination of administrative support functions for the Winemaking Department.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Prepare, assemble and distribute various winemaking reports and spreadsheets.
- Prepare correspondence with suppliers, bulk wine producers and grape growers as well as inter-winery correspondence.
- Maintain the Consumer Complaint Log and update associated graphs.
- Maintain Supplier Notifications and update associated graphs.
- Maintain TFE Wine & Grape Contracts on The Blend.
- Reconcile various P-card expenses in preparation for approval by SVP, Winemaking.
- Process Goods Receipts in the SAP system for Pest Control invoices.
- Coordinate special sample requests initiated by the SVP, Winemaking.
- Prepare Grower Evaluations spreadsheet with updated harvest information.
- Coordinate special winemaking projects as required.
- Maintain departmental files.
- Perform numerous projects, as needed, with Grower Relations Department.
- General filing, typing, and copying.
- Coordinate office supplies for Winemaking and Vineyard Office.
- Assist other Production Office departments as necessary.
- Responsible for understanding the Food Safety and Quality Management System and related activities, including SQF standards
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work with confidential information on a regular basis.
- Able to interact effectively within Winemaking department and associated departments as well as with outside vendors/agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Proficient computer skills Microsoft Office suite essential.
- Minimum 4-5 years office manager or comparable experience.
- Wine Industry experience extremely helpful.
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Office environment.
- May be required to work at any one of Trinchero Family Estates locations.
- Extensive computer work.
- Frequent deadline pressures.
- Numerous projects in progress at any given time.