Cliff Lede Vineyards, a beautiful ultra-premium winery located in the Stags Leap District, is seeking a Concierge who is passionate about gracious hospitality and working in a team environment. The ideal candidate will enjoy interacting with a wide variety of guests, be relaxed in an ever changing and fast paced environment, be able to multitask, and have the drive to exceed goals. An appreciation for classic rock music is a plus.
• Answer general phone line and route calls.
• Assist guests with phone reservations, inquiries.
• Assist guests with email requests.
• Review and manage arrival, seating, and departure of guests in the Tock reservation system.
• Prepare and generate daily reservation report, assigning tables and hosts.
• Assist with orchestrating the flow of tasting room, making certain that all guests are greeted and briefed on health and safety protocols, receive personalized care, and are made to feel expected and welcome.
• Assist with guest flow to maintain physical distancing.
• Assist tasting room staff with opening, closing, table turns, glassware, cleaning, and sanitization duties in all guest spaces.
• Manage the curbside pick-up process.
• Assist with packing customer orders.
• Assist behind the bar and process orders when necessary.
• Continue to develop referral resource relationships with wineries/hotel concierges to increase visitation.
• Develop relationships with likeminded wineries, targeting qualified consumers.
• Ongoing outreach to keep the CLV name foremost in the minds of concierge/winery referral base.
Poetry Inn Liaison duties:
• Assist the Poetry Inn in assuring that all Poetry Inn guests consider CLV a priority visit during their Napa Valley stay.
• Ensure that a reservation will always be made available for Inn guests.
• Communicate directly with Inn guests to book a visit, highlighting our programs.
• Assist with plating food for tastings with a culinary component.
• Enter contact data into the Wine Direct system, as necessary.
• Regularly count merchandise inventory and record in Excel.
• Make and monitor/update monthly employee tasting room schedule.
• Other duties as assigned
Diversity & Inclusion
Lede Family Wines, including Cliff Lede Vineyards, FEL Wines, Poetry Inn, and all associated entities are committed to diversity and inclusion. All visitors, vendors, customers, and employees will be treated equally, respectfully, and with a warm welcome of gracious hospitality, regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or ability.