Kenzo Estate is set atop the majestic Eastern hills of Napa Valley. Encompassing 3,800 acres of lush wilderness and rolling terrain, the sprawling estate is proudly presented by proprietor and vintner, Kenzo Tsujimoto. The gem of the estate is Kenzo’s state of the art winery, designed by Howard Backen, which is beautifully constructed of rough hewn stone and timber. Famed viticulturist, David Abreu, has been cultivating 4% of the estate for the past 10 years to its impeccable stature. The wines crafted here by celebrated winemaker Heidi Barrett, express the terroir of the place, with a finesse and focus unique to the site.
Position: Hospitality Host
Description: execute the guest experience, customer relationship, tasting room business development and tasting room revenue achievement at Kenzo Estate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Tasting Room Manager with hospitality operations requested by senior management
• Execute strategies to accomplish sales goals
• Work collaboratively on team with concierge and kitchen support
• Implement direct-to-consumer relationship strategy for retention and telemarketing
• Support e-commerce strategy
• Implement business development efforts with regional outreach and promotion
• Support sales and marketing events on premise
• Perform other duties assigned by Tasting Room supervisor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and CRM software
• Physical ability to kneel, bend, stand, climb stairs and hills, and lift 20 pounds.
• Must be 21 years of age.
This job description is an overview of the Hospitality Host position, and it may be changed at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing. Each Kenzo Estate employee is expected to assist the company in achieving its goals even if such tasks exceed the scope of this job description. The job description does not constitute an employment contract, implied or otherwise. All employment at the Company is “at will”, as described in the Employee Handbook.