Do you want to work for a Great Place to Work certified winery? Are you a best in class team player with a passion to share your knowledge and interest in wine and food? Do you possess excellent interpersonal skills and thrive on delivering remarkable hospitality? Good, because we have been searching all over Napa Valley for you.
We are looking to add a talented and experienced wine educator to our Cakebread family. Our high performing tasting room team provides outstanding customer service and a remarkable experience for all guests through the presentation of wines, specialty wine tastings, wine education and tours.
• We are a family owned winery with an established reputation for producing world-class wines! Since 1973 to be exact.
• Our success is built on quality, consistency, and continuity-characteristics we apply equally to the people, grapes, and operations of the winery.
• In 2019, our employees gave such outstanding survey feedback that we became a certified Great Place to Work!
• We are all about our company culture so much so, that it’s our #1 priority.
• We believe in the good life. With 80 employees, there are enough resources to go around so you can enjoy life and all the benefits we have to offer.
• We love giving back to the community. In fact, we set aside dollars for community resources like health care and housing and donate to many charities.
• We value sustainability in all aspects of our business. We respect the land and our management of it – treating the soil, water and climate with care and respect with regard to the next generation.
With us you will be able to:
• Work with extraordinarily passionate people. Top talent wants to work with top talent. Here you will have the chance.
• Be an integral part of a family owned company where everyone knows your name.
• Stay sharp and broaden your knowledge base, achieve new heights with a team dedicated to your professional growth.
• Work for a leader that has your back.
• Enjoy the fruits of your labor!
What we will ask you to do:
• Bring a genuine positive attitude and high energy 100% of the time.
• Collaborate with your fellow team members and share your ideas.
• Share stories with guests that build brand loyalty and offer an engaging experience.
• Impart wine education while giving tours around our beautiful property and vineyards.
• Be a dependable extended family member.
• Hone your passion for wine and wine production.
• Build professional connections with guests.
• Deliver and share your commitment to remarkable hospitality – as if you were hosting friends to your house for wine and food.
What you should bring to the table:
• Experience in hospitality, customer service, sales, or related industry.
• Strong public speaking and presentation skills with groups large and small.
• Enjoy selling wine and promoting events.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Ability to adapt to change with enthusiasm.
What we will bring to the table:
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Profit sharing and incentive plan.
• Wine Club incentives.
• Employee discounts