Lasseter Family Winery is looking for a dynamic Hospitality Specialist to join our talented, passionate, team in providing an enchanting experience for every guest and member. If you strive to deliver unforgettable service and gracious hospitality to help build brand awareness, membership and sales, we would like to hear from you!
Our winery is a hidden gem nestled among our organically farmed estate vineyards just outside the town of Glen Ellen. We are a tight-knit, enthusiastic, team-spirited group. We are appointment-only and offer a variety of tour and tasting experiences with plenty of open space to allow for safe, welcoming, vibrant business during these times.
Under the direct supervision of the DTC Manager, this position is responsible for effectively promoting and assisting in the sale and education of our brand and wines. This position also requires a high level of comfort processing orders and entering customer data through our POS system.
• Passion about wine and personalized guest service
• Able to present winery story and all our wines with consistent brand messaging
• Able to multi-task and work under pressure in a busy environment
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Detailed and accurate in administrating sales and inputting customer data
• Tidy and organized in maintaining hospitality area, inventory room and all workspaces
• Wine knowledgeable
• Able to work weekends
• Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
• Able to work occasional onsite or offsite events, on request
• Previous hospitality experience
• Able to lift at least 50 lbs
• At least 21 years old
Our ideal Candidate would have:
• A knowledge and passion for world class wines.
• Strong computer and POS register skills, ability to learn new systems.
• Prior upscale retail and/or hospitality experience.
Compensation: DOE, hourly, with additional incentives and commissions, along with a competitive benefits package. This position is full-time.