Harvest 2021 Internship Positions Available!
Keever Vineyards is a family owned and operated winery located in Yountville, Napa Valley. We specialize in the production of premium Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Sauvignon Blanc. We are seeking individuals to join our cellar team for the upcoming 2021 Harvest. Ideal candidates will have a keen interest in the wine industry, be highly self- motivated, detail orientated, and have a good sense of humor.
Including but not limited to:
• All aspects of cellar work including racking, blending, barreling down, topping, barrel staining and forklifting.
• Take part in all aspects of winery sanitation. Including tank sanitation, pressure washing, barrel washing and general winery cleanliness.
• Assist in fruit receiving, grape sorting & bin dumping.
• Fermentation monitoring, including pump overs punch downs, brix and temp check,
inoculations, additions as well as draining and pressing.
• Facility Maintenance including weeding, sweeping, polishing glasses and running winery
• Clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
• Ability to work long hours, including weekends.
• Be able to lift 50 pounds and work in a physically demanding environment both in and
• Be able to work in confined spaces.
• Work in a safe manner, adhering to winery safety protocols.
• Be timely, motivated, organized, patient, team orientated and have a positive attitude.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• All applicants must have all documentation to work in the United States. Additionally, due to the challenges presented by Covid-19, we are only considering applicants that currently live in the United States.
This is a harvest position only. Pay will be determined by the applicant’s experience. The position will begin in August and finish in November. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small winemaking team and see all aspects of the wine production process. If you are interested, please email your résumé´ to Chris Post at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.