Rack & Riddle Custom Wine Services, the North Bay Area’s premier custom crush and winemaking facility is currently looking to fill Bottling Line Lead positions for our AM and PM shifts. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to all phases of bottling line work from set up to clean up on any of our production lines (Tirage, Disgorging and Still) . This position will provide leadership to others through assignment of work.
Essential Job Duties:
• Participates in set up and clean-up of the bottling lines
• Adheres to all safety practices and company policies
• Troubleshoot error codes and faults on all Bottling line equipment on any of the three lines.
• Assist in the management of production and production goals
• Assists with the assignment of work and review of progress
• Assists in all levels of production as needed
• Ensures that all packaging supplies, wine and dose match work orders
• Complete work orders, bottling packets and other paperwork as needed
• Other tasks, in any department, as assigned by Management
• Previous experience on a bottling line, 7+ years’ experience
• Previous experience on with labeler and production machinery
• Forklift experience preferred
• Must be punctual and maintain good attendance
• Ability to learn and adapt to changing conditions
• Ability to work safely and accurately in a fast-paced environment is required
• Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. and work at catwalk heights of 25 feet
• Ability to read and understand work orders
• Hours: Full Time (plus overtime)
• Ability to work individually and within team to achieve daily production goals
• Must be able to work nights, overtime and weekends
Rack & Riddle is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
required. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.