ESSENTIAL PURPOSE: Providing professional and high-quality service to our database of customers who have recent purchasing history. The Outbound Sales Team Member will build relationships with our customers by finding wines that fit their palate, provide recommendations on food pairings/aging/storing/serving etc., and introduce them to new wines. They will be responsible for focusing on target wines, informing customers about our Wine Club, and achieving sales and activity goals.
• Outbound Calling
o Perform warm outbound calls delivering a sales-focused approach to every customer interaction
• Achieve daily activity goals via phone and email outreach
• Provide high quality customer service to current and previous buyers
• Focus on target wines to contribute to overall winery sales goals
• Achieve weekly and monthly sales goals
o Participate in daily outbound sales team meetings
• Database Management
o Enter sales orders into Wine Direct or AMS with 100% accuracy, ensuring orders are complete and accurate
o Maintain up-to-date consumer database (e.g. update credit card information, billing, and shipping addresses’)
o Provide receipts and tracking information post-sale
• Wine Shipments, delivery, and inventory
o Assist customers with shipping information, package tracking and other order issues as they arise.
o Contact all customers with returned shipments, update information, and ensure successful reshipment.
o Packing of all manual and will call orders.
o Communicate daily with shipping vendor(s)
• Guest Communication
o Respond in a timely manner to all calls and emails regarding direct sales orders. Promptly investigate and follow up on any customer service concerns.
• Knowledge of all Winery wines to provide customized recommendations based on customer’s preferences
• Provide recommendations on food pairings, when to drink, how to store, and how to serve wines
o Support concierge and tasting room teams for our 4 Estate Wineries utilizing Cellar Pass to book and manage reservations and guest experiences
o Deliver 5-star customer service to all clients externally and act as a professional brand ambassador at all times and in all interactions
o Cross train in all customer service areas, including membership, tasting room and events
• Assist in membership coordination under direction of the manager only, and only as secondary priority to other DTC projects
o Educate customers on the Wine Club opportunities
o Provide administrative assistance when needed
• Other duties as assigned