Bargetto Winery is a family run winery that has produced hand-crafted wines in the Santa Cruz Mountains since 1933. We specialize in estate grown varietals from our Regan Estate Vineyard that’s in the Santa Cruz Mountains AVA. The mountainous, cool climate region is host to low-yielding vineyards which produce wines of richness and intensity.
Supervises and coordinates winery bottling operation and staff. Assists with cellar work at harvest and intermittently throughout the year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for set-up, sanitation, operation, and maintenance of bottling line
• Adheres to bottling line operation and QC procedures
• Implements and adheres to safety protocols
• Checks inventory of packaging materials
• Works with cellar staff during harvest: receiving/pressing/crushing of fruit, cleaning tanks and crush equipment, barrel filling, punch-downs, pumpovers, etc.
• Mechanically inclined
• Previous winery experience preferred, but not required
• Experience driving forklift preferred, but not required
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Must be able to work long hours, including weekends during harvest
• Position is full-time, hourly wage DOE, with overtime paid
• Benefits included – 401K, medical, dental, vision
• Annual bonus for award-winning wines