The Mark Ryan Winery tasting room in Woodinville is looking for a positive, proactive and engaging person to help create a unique wine tasting experience for our guests!
Tasting Room Associates provide exceptional hospitality to customers at all times, while also maintaining high levels of positivity, punctuality, teamwork, Mark Ryan Winery knowledge, storytelling, efficiency, and POS competency.
We are searching for a team member able to multitask throughout a busy tasting room and communicate effectively with customers and coworkers; showing genuine desire to create a high level customer experience.
Key Responsibilities & Competencies
- Assist with opening and closing operations at tasting room.
- Provide superior level of hospitality and customer service with extensive brand and winery knowledge.
- Display consistently positive attitude with teammates and customers.
- Work with team to accomplish non-tasting experience tasks: cleaning, organizing, restocking, emptying recycling items, and washing glassware.
- Arrive at scheduled in-time and stay until shift ends.
- Learn and apply POS operations and practices.
- Make decisions based on precedents set by Tasting Room Manager when they are unavailable.
- Weekend availability necessary and 2-3 other weekdays.
- Able to carry 40 lbs wine consistently and stand on feet for up to 8 hours.
25-30 hours weekly. 7-8 hour shifts.
Experience Preferred: Wine Industry, Hospitality, Customer Service
Must be over 21 years of age.
Licenses Required: MAST Permit, Food Handler’s Card
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour