Please send a resume and cover letter with a few sentences stating why you want to join our team. PLEASE SEND THROUGH WINE JOBS.
This is for a Part-Time Position.
Tasting Room Sales Associate
Balletto Vineyards DTC Team
Balletto Vineyards is known for producing delicate and balanced Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, along with several other white and red varietals that are grown on our estate property in the Russian River Valley and Sonoma Coast AVA's. We are a family operation, and are looking for an individual to help educate guests on our wines and the family story, while making all guests, especially Wine Club Members, feel at home and part of the "Family".
Our motto is, “One customer at a time for life.” At Balletto Vineyards, a sales associate is an advocate for this motto, by providing overly-satisfactory customer service to all guests and co-workers, as well as, other daily activities asked of in the Tasting Room Department.
• Ensure that all guests are greeted immediately upon entry to the Tasting Room
• Able to host guests in both a singular and group setting.
• Engage with each customer to identify and tailor the experience to their interests ; provide excellent customer service.
• Communicate in a knowledgeable, professional and gracious manner to all guest in tasting room
• ID guests to ensure each is of legal age to consume alcohol
• Provide samples of wine within CA ABC laws
• Pursue sales opportunities and encourage guests to buy wines and join wine club (Over phone, book reservations, provide TOP customer service).
• Clearly and concisely communicate benefits of wine club membership and willingness to sign up new members
• Appropriately share and promote information and educate guests on the Balletto story, brand history and message
• Help achieve or exceed established sales and membership goals
• Maintain high visual standards to ensure a pleasurable environment for our guests (Help keep displays clean, etc.)
• Responsible for abiding by the tasting room Policies and procedures to insure compliance including register transactions and transfers.
• Assist with monthly and daily physical inventory
• Ability to ask for sale
• Proficient with POS Operating system to transact sales and maintain TR inventory (willing to learn and do appropriately)
• Proficient with e-mail, Microsoft Word.
• Prepare tasting room with opening & closing duties
• Has ability to correctly ring up merchandise into the cash register
• Has ability to accurately remove merchandise from inventory
• 21 years or older
• Knowledgeable & sensitive with customer service
• Able and willing to work weekends, holidays and local events; some evenings required
• Effective communicator
• Professional and welcoming demeanor
• Willingness to pitch in and take initiative in any project
• Comfortable in working in a fast-pace environment
• Efficiency in hosting multiple groups at the same time
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• Can stand for long periods of time
• Actively communicate with other departments to maintain a positive productive working environment
• Must be driven, possess an outgoing personality
• Takes initiative, is reliable, adaptable and a team player
• Have an aptitude to solve problems
• Sales oriented team player
• Open and honest with colleagues, customers and managers
• Excellent ability to establish rapport and build relationships with customers
• Has enthusiasm, focus and positive outlook
****Please Note: Tasting room is a non-smoking, fragrance-free work environment (No perfume/cologne)