Tasting Room Sales Associate
Roblar Winery is seeking a hard-working, enthusiastic individual who has experience in hospitality and sales to join our exciting and successful tasting room team. Individual must possess a positive attitude, is self-motivated, organized, and eager to share their passion for wine and create a stellar guest experience, while generating tasting room sales and wine club joins.
Tasting Room Sales Associate responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Set up for and pour wine for various groups, communicating and educating guests on the brand value of Roblar and its wines
• Sell wine effectively, promote and sign up members to our wine club, communicating benefits and policies appropriately
• Assist in general tasting room maintenance, like glass washing, drying and restocking, cleaning up spills, etc.
• Follow company policies and protocols
• 21 years of age or over
• Able to lift 50 pounds (a case of wine)
• Able to stand and/or walk for extended period of time
• Positive and welcoming attitude and hospitality sense
• Basic wine knowledge
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Hourly pay ($16-18/hour starting wage depending on previous experience)
• Wine club commissions
• Additional commissions and bonuses set forth at the discretion of the Tasting Room Manager