Del Dotto Vineyards is a Luxury, Ultra-Premium family owned winery in Napa and St. Helena. We are currently recruiting for highly motivated, energetic people to work as Tasting Room Hosts. The right fit candidate will be like minded, team motivated, and willing to take the extra steps necessary to create an excellent guest experience.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic people who enjoy interacting with guests, and have a strong skill set in hospitality and excellent guest service. Daily duties will include: booking inbound and outbound reservations for guests, greeting incoming guests and assisting with the daily needs of the tasting rooms at both our locations.
The ideal candidates must be at least 21 years old, be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds and be able to stand for long periods of time. Candidates must have a passion for and knowledge of wine. High energy and excellent communication skills are a must. Prior experience with POS systems and computer literacy required. Candidates must be able to multi-task, be a team player and love people.
• Previous experience in a fine wine or luxury winery environment preferred but not necessary.
• General knowledge of winemaking preferred.
• Excellent verbal & interpersonal communication skills required.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Must be comfortable speaking with and interacting with guests.
• Available to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
• Ability to stand for up to 8 hours.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to multitask.
• Must have a basic understanding of POS software, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Willingness to learn about our wines and philosophy.
We pay hourly plus commission. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health benefits, PTO and 401K.
We have a wonderful staff and would like to add you to the great experience we have been giving customers from all over the world for the past 15 years. If this sounds like you, please forward your resume and references to the email listed.
No phone calls please.