WINERY CONCIERGE: Receptionist, phone sales, reservationist
Thank you for your interest in joining the Concierge Team for Stoller Wine Group, located in Dayton, OR. We are in perpetual growth mode, selling multiple brands at multiple price points; Stoller Wine Group includes Stoller Family Estate, Chehalem, History, Chemistry, and Canned Oregon. All of our vineyards are LIVE Certified (Low Input Viticulture and Enology), Salmon Safe, and B Corp certified. Stoller Family Estate is the first LEED® Gold certified winery in the world.
Our successful growth stems from a highly selective employment process that effectively matches individual and organizational values, coupled with an entrepreneurial environment that promotes creativity, constant improvement, and excellence in every aspect of our corporate lives. We are seeking applicants with diverse life experiences, various skills, and passion for hospitality.
Our winery is very busy. This position receives email and phone inquiries for all departments, across multiple locations in Oregon, books reservations for all locations, and processes various sales over the phone.
Now hiring a Winery Concierge. This office position is available immediately and is part-time, regular, Wed/Th/Fri/Sat. Opportunity to become a full-time position with benefits exists for outstanding individuals that demonstrate accountability, consistency, and leadership.
• Must be able to multitask with minimal clerical errors: Field incoming phone calls, book reservations, transfer to appropriate departments, answer emails, check voicemails, restock office supplies, provide outstanding customer service.
• Booking tasks include: Answering guests’ inquiries for booking, manage our software systems (Tock), edit future reservations, accommodate same-day reservations, enter pertinent details into bookings.
• Communicate across all departments: Shipping order questions; table reservations; private space inquiries; guest home rentals; delivery drivers; vendors; and more.
• Sales tasks: Entering sales orders and processing guests’ payment following SOPs. Commissions and bonuses depend on self-motivation!
• Office tasks: Stock paper, print menus, organize supplies, data entry, data cleanup, etc.
Hourly wage depends on experience. Opportunities for sales commission and bonuses. We are committed to providing a supportive, engaging environment that adds to your skill set.
• Upbeat, friendly, flexible, team-player.
• A valid, current Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
• Impeccable attendance and punctuality.
• Prior Winery DTC experience preferred, but we will train.
• Prior Office Manager, Hotel Concierge, Receptionist, and/or Secretarial experience preferred, but we will train.
• Excellent time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and goals.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Computer proficiency and willingness to learn Tock, WineDirect, other programs.
If you believe you are the Winery Concierge we're looking for; if you are energetic, organized, punctual, and have a contagious passion for sales and hospitality:
- Email your resume to Careers @ StollerWineGroup.com OR:
- Email any questions to our recruitment manager team at Careers @ StollerWineGroup.com or 971-250-1813