Tired of wine selling and wine clubs?
Napa Valley Distillery is looking for an Assistant Coordinator and Customer Service Team Member for the most unique club in Napa Valley... Our Distinguished Bar Club!
This is a great and immediate opportunity for a highly enthusiastic and motivated person with experience in Wine Club coordination, marketing, processing, and customer service to cross over to this side of the bar. Part-Time or Full-Time positions considered with some required evenings, weekends or overtime. Extensive knowledge of WineDirect (Vin65) required.
We custom curate each of our quarterly Bar Club shipments so we are looking for someone who is creative and passionate about cocktails and spirits because every shipment is new and unique. We want someone who wants to work hard, work smart and have fun with us in the process.
You will work directly with our executive management, marketing and production teams.
Duties include tracking sales, coordination of member shipments, processing enrollments, cancellations, orders, returns, producing printed and electronic communications, planning and hosting special events, providing membership services, monitoring inventory availability, monitoring club benefits.
Specific duties include:
• Coordinate and process Bar Club related business and Bar Club customer service.
• Maintain database of customers and mailing lists. Correspond with customers and provide the highest level of customer service and special club only offers.
• Help plan, execute, and evaluate all club events and parties such as theme planning, set up and breakdowns, sales and vendor coordination.
• Assist in the processing of club charges via Wine Direct. Process all enrollment forms using the club database program, including data entry and confirming all information provided.
• Coordinate automatic and custom shipments for the club members. May include verifying credit cards, confirming billing, coordinating with shipping partners, and assisting with problem resolution regarding the shipments.
• Coordinate will-call system for club members who prefer to pick up club shipments. May include assembling the pick-up orders, instructing hospitality staff on procedures, contacting club members, and monitoring time line for pick-ups.
• Coordinate various parts of the back-end processing of our club including data entry, troubleshooting, set up, and execution of shipments through various shipping partners.
• Help develop promotional material such as our quarterly newsletters and special offers in between-shipments.
• Track inventory.
• Provide hospitality and concierge services to club members including fulfilling special requests, booking tours and/or tastings, responding to information requests.
• Comply with all company safety policies, practices, and procedures. Participate in safety training and report all unsafe conditions or work practices.
• Participate in team efforts and perform additional duties related to Club as needed.
• The highest level of customer service skills; professional demeanor and appearance; outgoing personality; entrepreneurial spirit, creativity, and leadership; commitment to excellence, including the highest standards of work and accountability, and continuous improvement; ability to successfully manage priorities and workflow for multiple simultaneous projects.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to work unsupervised.
• Exceptional, professional written and oral communication skills.
• At least 1-year of experience in wine or spirits retail, hospitality and event staffing (or equivalent) desired; exceptional, similar experience from other industries will be considered.
• At minimum, an associate degree in business, marketing, or similar field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access). Working knowledge of CRM is helpful.
• Graphic design, photography, and social media skills are helpful.
• Be passionate and knowledgeable about Cocktails and Spirits.
Moderate physical activity performing occasional somewhat strenuous activities, including standing, walking, climbing, reaching, and carrying. Manual dexterity sufficient to reach, handle items, and work with the fingers. Requires lifting and moving objects up to 30 lbs. in weight.
Please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!