Founded in Monterey County in 1972, Scheid Family Wines is one of the fastest growing wine companies in the country with extensive estate vineyard holdings and a state of the art winery campus. In addition to our flagship Scheid Vineyards brand, we produce and market over two dozen core and exclusive brands including District 7, Sunny With A Chance Of Flowers, VDR, Ranch 32 and Ryder Estate.
SUMMARY: Under general supervision, the Sales Administrator will provide administrative, analytical, and organizational support to the Vice President of Sales, National Sales Director, Senior Sales Administrator, and Sales Team. This position will be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties including, but not limited to, managing samples requests, report and presentation creation, internal and external correspondence, meeting and event coordination, and distributor and client and distributor forms. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist Vice President of Sales and Senior Sales Administrator with product specification form (PSF) management
• Assist Sales team with presentations and RFPs
• Assist with travel arrangements and planning for client visits
• Manage sales team sample requests
• Maintain office samples and keep display wines current
• Create and maintain Supplier New Item Registry (SNIR) for all National Brands utilizing distributor portals (eRNDC, SGWS, etc.)
• Maintain allocation inventory and order information
• Maintain BRC directory and update twice a year
• Attend weekly bottling meeting
• Manage Sales SharePoint site uploads and organization
• Partner with other departments for annual WSWA Convention, ECRM, PBFW, Prowein, and AFW event planning and execution
• Work with Tradeparency billback management system
• Update and manage IRI reports
• Manage inventory and ordering of office supplies
• Keep the South Main office clean and orderly
• Provide general support to South Main office visitors
• Take accurate minutes of meeting when requested
• Assist National Sales Director with CRM support, pricing, and report tracking
• Ensure operation of office equipment and if issue arise manage JIRA request until equipment is fixed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2-3 years’ progressive administrative support, preferably in Sales or Marketing
• Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite
• Ability to proofread documents and presentations for composition, grammar, and vocabulary
• Ability to prioritize work and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects and/or keyboard. Required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. This job requires use of the computer and phone.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities or activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Scheid Family Wines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.