We are looking for a creative and dynamic DTC Sales and Marketing Director to help take our multi-channel vision to the next level! This position requires a solid understanding of digital marketing, wine club, eCommerce, copy writing, developing multi-channel campaigns, and Trade.
Ram’s Gate is at the jumping off point for endless possibilities and we are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up, is a team player, a true leader, and is passionate about advancing their career. We are a small and mighty team who love wine and are enthusiastic about the future! There are several moving pieces to this position, so it is imperative that if you are applying you possess the following skillset and/or experience:
• Passionate about customer relationship marketing.
• Creative, strategic thinker who knows how to use multi marketing channels and personal communication to gain loyalty, brand awareness, sales and membership conversions.
• Experience in Copywriting with existing samples of work
• Experience using Mailchimp and other email marketing services
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and good attention to detail. Friendly and attentive manner towards guests and Ram’s Gate Winery team members.
• Hands on”, participative management style through leading by example.
• Ability to anticipate customer needs and respond appropriately.
• Creative, strategic thinker who knows how to use marketing channels and personal communication to gain loyalty and membership conversions.
• Financial acumen to extract data and deliver quality reports using Excel, inventory management and membership management systems.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to learn Shopify/Bloom and Toast
• Advanced writing and communication skills with a polished, professional presentation.
• Independently motivated with excellent managerial and leadership skills in all essential job functions.
• Ability to understand and respect the values and mission of Ram’s Gate Winery and carrying them forth through all guest experiences.
• Ability to work in a team environment and perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the Company’s policies.
• Highly accurate, organized and detail oriented, with strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Self-motivated and willing to assume additional responsibilities.
• Ability to work effectively with internal and external teams to gain consensus and achieve goals.
• Builds a true team with a high level of morale and spirit.
• Ability to sell and create a sales culture, consistently generating departmental profits.
• A minimum of three years’ experience in upper-level sales and marketing position with a strong focus on digital marketing and direct to consumer business model in a luxury winery.
• Demonstrated ability to fiscally manage the assets of a comparable volume business including all operations, expenses, visual presentation, inventory integrity and quality of work environment.
• Proven track record in developing or enhancing a membership program.
We look forward to hearing from you!