Company & DTC Team Summary
If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with a glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra, to Robert Mondavi Wines, to SVEDKA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S.
Constellation Brands is consumer-obsessed, and with that, has made significant investments towards evolving into an omni-channel portfolio of wine brands, with significant investment and a strong foundational approach to its direct-to-consumer business.
We are looking to bring aboard a Project Manager, DTC at Constellation Brands, reporting into the Creative Director of DTC.
You will be responsible for coordinating, managing, and supporting initiatives and workstreams related to all aspects of direct-to-consumer marketing and products. You'll work closely with the DTC Brand Marketing and Growth Marketing teams to develop project schedules and coordinate creative asset deliverables, while leading status meetings to ensure projects are running on time and with proper resource allocation.
Responsibilities: i.e. what's the job to be done?
* Create, develop, and manage project timelines, schedules, and associated budgets (when relevant), to ensure projects of all sizes are executed as efficiently and timely as possible
* Partner with Growth and Brand marketing teams to track and maintain a constantly-evolving promotional calendar, that encapsulates all relevant digital marketing channels
* Develop, monitor, and maintain the "release schedule" of new wine vintages and product offerings
* Identify and plan for all Creative Asset production, working with the DTC Brand Marketing team to ensure the creation is done on time and on budget, and delivered to media agency partners and/or DTC Growth Marketing team members for campaign launch.
* Understand e-com channel capabilities and limitations (e.g. landing pages, email, SMS, FB/IG, etc.) to ensure deliverable planning is accurate and realistic.
* Manage multiple projects and workstreams simultaneously, in a fast paced environment
* Track and report on project milestones and progress, providing routine and daily status reports to DTC team members, as well as cross-functional team members when appropriate (including Brand teams, Digital Marketing, and PR)
* Oversee and update project management tools and/or software (e.g. Asana, Trello, Monday) to ensure project statuses are accurate
* Anticipate and identify project hurdles and issues (e.g. bandwidth of team members, timeline issues, budgetary constraints), and escalate to Senior Team Leads to lift barriers, and right-size expectations
* Proven ability to work cross-functionally within large teams to ensure projects are accomplished on time
* Proficiency in implementing and leveraging Project Management related tools, including but not limited to Asana, Monday, or Trello
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in customer service and/or luxury/fine wine & spirits
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
New York City, New York
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).