We are the oldest winegrowing business in Spain. More than 460 years of history dedicated to creating wines and sparkling wines has brought us to oversee 15 wineries in some of the world's most renowned wine regions. Our wines capture the rich essence of winemaking tradition and have an innovative spirit, making us a respected world leader in winegrowing and winemaking knowledge.
Today, Raventós Codorníu has more than 3,000 hectares of vineyards that are owned by the company or under its direct supervision. This makes us one of the largest vineyard owners in Europe.
We have a sales presence in more than 50 countries and our portfolio of brands includes Codorníu, Artesa (Napa Valley), Raimat, Septima(Argentina), Viña Pomal, Scala Dei, Legaris, Rondel, Mont-Ferrant, Parxet, Portal de Montsant, Abadía de Poblet, Raventós d'Alella, Titiana or Tionio. These are brands of renowned prestige that have received praise and awards from all over the world because they bring out the best of their origins. This commitment to quality has been the key to Raventós Codorníu's masterful development spanning the last 18 generations.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package.
The District Sales Manager’s role is to implement the sales execution of the Raventós Codorníu North America Portfolio as it relates to depletion volume and accounts sold in the identified market.
The DSM will actively call on and sell the key accounts in the market and provide leadership to the wholesaler sales team.
Performance will be measured by, quality distribution, brand building and promotional activity while attaining volume targets within budget.
The DSM must have experience with all Florida key markets key Accounts and currently be living in Southern Florida. Relocation is not provided.
Existing knowledge of Spanish wines and account connections in the off-premise world a plus.
• Delivery of annual DSM Goals as it relates to volume and accounts sold
• Actively sell and promote the Raventós Codorníu’ Portfolio
• Execute performance targets linked to brand strategies
• Develop and maintain relationships with the Top Off/On premise Key Accounts
• Maintain and grow Key Account universe
• Work with and manage wholesaler sales representatives to achieve Raventós Codorníu company depletion and distribution goals
• Conduct motivational retailer tasting and staff training meetings and conducting/monitoring in-store sales activities with select customer personnel
• Conduct Distributor Sales Meetings
• Represent Raventós Codorníu Brands when in public the public eye, ensuring a positive image for the company
• Participate in Industry/Distributor Trade Events
• Fulfill all administrative responsibilities as required/directed
• Allocate 80% of time in active account calls with/without Distributor Personnel
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum of three years of fine wine sales calling in the off-premise channel (Retail and independent) with strong connections.
• Proven sales skills
• Knowledge of Spanish language will be a plus.
• Demonstrated ability in customer management within specific territory
• Keen understanding of the three-tier distribution system
• Proven experience and strong abilities in educating and motivating others to manage business effectively
• Strong knowledge/passion for the fine wine category
• Excellent communication skills; very articulate with strong public speaking ability/experience and excellent writing skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Excellent organizational/project management skills
• Proven track record in team performances
• Willingness and ability to travel to all markets and key accounts for which responsible
• Ability to lift 40-70 pounds as required
• Valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record