The Jr. Supply Chain Administrator will be responsible for Supply Chain planning to include stock replenishment, order tracking and expediting. Strong collaboration skills required as job entails working with various teams to identify changing needs, transfer of inventory between locations, supplier communication. Attention to critical details and the ability to multi-task are essential in this fast-paced environment.
• Manage the Clearing process for Total Wine to include item set-ups, order generation, invoice verification, and inventory receiving.
• Review and resolution of invoice discrepancies for posted orders.
• Inventory planning, forecasting, and procurement to meet target stock and customer service levels for domestic suppliers.
• Monitor and update lead times, service levels, inventory target levels in planning tools.
• Recommend adjustments to inventory levels and reorder points based on actual history, lead time changes and supplier specific parameters
• Collaborate with Brand Management to incorporate Brand strategy, sales incentives, and market trends into forecasting tools and associated inventory procurement
• Complete special projects and assignments as requested
Normal office environment.
Office equipment including computer, fax, photocopier, calculator, and telephone.
Sitting, manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, and occasional lifting and moving up to 30 lbs.
• 1+ years of experience in an office environment.
• Detail oriented and able to resolve issue as they evolve.
• Strong analytical experience and aptitude required.
• Strong communication, organization, and follow-up skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Products.
• Experience working with ERP systems such as Great Plains, Navision, and Apprise preferred.
• Experience in the wine and/or beverage industry a plus.