Riboli Family Wines is currently seeking a full-time Sales Representative to join our Southern California Sales Team.
This position will focus on Broad Market accounts, in the San Fernando Valley.
We are looking for experienced, organized, self-motivated candidates who are willing to use a consultative sales approach to sell our diverse portfolio of wines.
• Maintain a Master Route to regularly call on all assigned accounts and ensure that customers are getting their wine in a timely manner
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Consistent growth of distribution within assigned accounts; as well as through new account activation in assigned territory
• Establish & maintain rapport with buyers and key contacts at all accounts
• Conduct staff training and wine education for applicable accounts
• Develop monthly, weekly, and daily written plans for execution
• Identify opportunities, develop and implement ‘Account Action Plans’
• Increase business through new placements, managing sell-through with customers, and regularly opening new accounts in territory
• Maintain territory’s accounts receivable
• Work closely with suppliers, sales managers & key account managers to maintain a high standard of service for all customers
• Responding to emails and phone calls, from management, operations, and suppliers in a timely manner
• High School or GED diploma.
• Two (2) years of sales experience in the wine industry is preferred
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft 365 apps and using an iPad
• Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and current automobile insurance
• Must reside within 15 miles of territory
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 45 lbs.
• Must possess excellent verbal communication, written communication, and listening skills
• Must be a team player who can multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations.
This is a full-time position with a base salary; supplemented by monthly commissions and regular incentives. Riboli Family Wines also offers a full range of benefits - including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and paid time off.