Responsible for supporting of Constellation Brands Data Solutions Strategy including requirements generation and reporting solutions development to support the organization in opportunity identification, tracking, measuring, and analyzing business performance.
* Partners with Wines & Spirits stakeholders, understands their objectives and translates into business requirements.
* Works with IT partners to translate business requirements into functional requirements.
* Partners with IT to design solutions within IQ platform including new reports, dashboards, scorecards and metrics.
* Develop reporting solutions ranging from simple grid reports to complex multi-paneled, interactive dashboards to meet stakeholders' objectives.
* Works with internal business partners from the commercial side (sales, marketing, finance) and IT partners to evolve IQ reporting. Ensure IQ key performance indicators, dashboards, scorecards, standard reports stay current to changing business needs.
* Identify new datasets to support business stakeholders' objectives.
* Provides support, as required, to ensure the availability and performance of IQ reports and dashboards. Troubleshoot and resolve issues with IQ reports and dashboards.
* Works with Manager, Education and Training to compile IQ training and support assets. Assist with training users as needed.
* Designs and executes test plan prior to moving reports and dashboards to a production environment.
* Bachelor's Degree required. Technology preferred.
* 5 years experience with an analytical background is required.
* 2+ years of experience in working with MicroStrategy products including experience as a MicroStrategy developer, including reports, dashboards metrics, and filters a must.
* Knowledge of Depletion, POS, Financial, and third party datasets (e.g. IRI, Nielsen, TDLinx, VIP).
* Must be able to translate data into information, with a focus on fostering business insights.
* Strong knowledge of business intelligence products, best practices, and implementation approaches.
* Must be proactive, and use creative thinking strategies to arrive to a solution.
* Able to function in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
* Working knowledge of successful project management principles, and be able to execute against a project plan.
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be a team player with positive attitude able to work with a variety of people at all levels.
* Strong written and oral communications skills.
* Organized with a strong attention to detail.
* Strong problem solving and logic based process orientation.
* Ability to think strategically and creatively.
* Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the corporation's high quality standards.
* Strong technical skills.
* Microstrategy experience or certification a plus.
* Experience in consumer packaged goods industry preferred.
* Power BI experience is a plus.
* Tableau experience is a plus.
* Anaplan experience is a plus.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Travel required: >10% domestic and international.
Canandaigua, New York
Insights & Innovation
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).