Position Title: IT Support Coordinator
Status/Classification: FT Non-exempt
The IT Support Coordinator position is responsible for resolving level 1 and level 2 technical issues, and quickly evaluating higher level issues for escalation. Must be a team player, with good time management, follow through, and communications skills. This positional will be working in close conjunction with our strategic IT vendor and the Human Resources department. The position will be responsible for assisting with moves, adds, and changes, Office 365 User and SharePoint Support, mobile devices, peripherals, and end user support.
General Position Responsibilities:
- Handle employee support calls and emails in a timely and accurate manner.
- Escalate complex support requests to relevant IT staffs for resolutions.
- Understand user support problems, analyze problem data and determine appropriate solutions while working closely with HR and IT vendor.
- Participate in daily standup with HR and IT Vendor to set priorities.
- Plan and complete daily assigned tasks within deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of company IT assets, data and employees.
- Report system downtime and performance issues.
- Ensure to follow standard operating procedures and meet service level agreements.
- Install, configure, and maintain end user software and hardware systems.
- Conduct IT related trainings to new hires and users as needed.
- Analyze and efficiently resolve end user system issues, and quickly escalate IT Infrastructure issues.
- Problem solving and analytical ability is essential.
- Displays a high level or effort and commitment to performing work; performs effectively within the organization structure, demonstrates trustworthiness and responsible behavior
- Minimum Two-Year Technical Degree required, Microsoft and A+ Certificates preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience supporting 50+ end users required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Apple iOS Devices, Basic Networking, Printer and peripheral setup, and Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Basic Administration of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Office 365.
- Weekend and night hours occasionally required.
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Problem solve a steady volume of support tasks while managing changing priorities.
- Bring a positive attitude whether working individually or in a team setting.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills and awareness of how issues impact end users, business operations, and our clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong self-management skills, with the added ability to take initiative, multitask and work under pressure.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
• People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
• Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
• Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
• Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
The purpose of this summary is to describe the essential job functions and the level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign other duties as necessary.
DAOU is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.