Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's leading wine companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality, and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu Vineyards, and Beringer, to the broad appeal of Sterling Vineyards and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role
With the pivot to digital marketing and Direct to Collector and B2B customer acquisition, there is a need for vast amounts of visual and personalized digital content for these channels. This newly created role will be responsible for providing the eCommerce support to the business with additional revenue streams and increased customer retention.
* Develop and manage eCommerce campaigns targeting D2Collector and B2B channels
* Deliver budgeted eComm conversion metrics and revenue targets
* Content Management including authoring and publishing to sites
* Produce digital promotional material to support customer acquisition efforts for D2Collector and B2B
Our ideal candidate must have a Bachelors degree in a related field, and 2+ years of experience in email marketing and content creation. They will also have a passion for all things digital, is highly creative, and can work quickly and effectively under pressure to fill short deadlines.
* Experience and understanding of customer segmentation and targeting
* Working knowledge of key email data metrics and Google Analytics
* Demonstrated ability to generate creative content with sound editorial judgement
* Excellent knowledge in such design programs as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and PowerPoint
* Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams and external agencies in a global organisation
What's in it for you
* The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
* Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
* True flexibility in determining how, when, and where you work to achieve your potential
* Global opportunities across the US, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, UK/Europe
* Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
* Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing, and career
* "TWEforME Day" -an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you!
* Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick time, and holidays), 401K with company match, and much more!
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together - that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability.
How to apply
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don't want to miss out, apply today!