Project Manager, Strategic Initiatives responsible for managing multiple projects across all ONEProcurement functions. It will require an analytical and process driven individual to effectively manage and influence withing the organization. The manager will need to collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional partners as well as advocate for solutions to drive results.
* "Own" the pipeline for a set number of projects.
* Organize cross-functional input (eg: finance, IT, insights, marketing) for new projects.
* Manage relationships and act as the "activist" role in overcoming obstacles and keeping projects progressing through the process.
* Identify process improvements and be the champion on execution of Constellation processes across all procurement teams.
* Develop and manage project timelines, milestones, agenda, follow-up notes, risk profiles and supply cross-functional tasks.
* Identify project hurdles and drive resolutions.
* Communicate project status and milestones to key stakeholders and ensure teams are accountable to complete tasks at hand.
* Help identify and implement a systemic solution to ensure all projects and initiatives are managed effectively.
* Support cross-functional teams in tracking projects across teams.
* Manage set of projects through quarterly Procurement Leadership Team meetings with leadership and ensure all projects are prepared and ready within given set windows.
+ Compile all briefs and project plans on behalf of team, revise risk assessment of project.
+ Compile all postmortems for review and improvements.
* Strong attention to detail and the capacity to manage aggressive timelines.
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritize projects along with ongoing ad-hoc requests and/or initiatives.
* Successful in navigating change, solving problems, and consulting with cross-functional business partners.
* Demonstrated top notch organization skills, and proven ability to guide processes, while developing creative solutions to meet changing business needs.
* A proven track record of successfully delivering projects on-time and within scope.
* Team Player ("Can-do" Attitude)
* Brilliant at relationship management.
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* Proficient in relevant project management software and Microsoft Project; data driven software a plus.
* Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
* Working directly with business stakeholders to develop, execute, and track various procurement projects
* Act as a subject matter expert in your categories of responsibility
* Leads value creation projects to drive performance improvements within your categories
* Establish and maintain project plans
* On-time completion of project milestones and entirety of project
* Initiate and lead cross functional project meetings
* Hold team members responsible for the timely execution of their action items
* Outline and assign project tasks and due dates
* This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Procurement Effectiveness
* Bachelor's Degree in Science or Business (or other related degree programs)
* Extensive Category Management experience
* Experience in delivery of complex, cross-functional procurement initiatives on-time and on-budget
* Ability to interface at all levels of the organization and with suppliers to solve problems when facing evolving demands
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
* Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); proficiency in Source-to-pay tools
* Strategic Sourcing/Procurement experience preferred
* PMP Certification beneficial
* Beverage industry experience and/or 5 years' project management experience preferred
Chicago, Rochester, or San Francisco
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
* Travel Required: <10%.
Rochester, New York, San Francisco, California
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).