Join a great team (who are passionate about our brand) while earning a competitive base pay with extra earning potential from commission and gratuity opportunities
Mumm Napa is seeking an enthusiastic individual to give general support to our hospitality team.
This part time position is a great introduction to the wine industry. This is a fast-paced position helping to run the bar and keep it organized as well as general support for the visitor center staff. Must be able to remain calm under pressure and be able to multitask. Weekends are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Stocking wine
• Buffing glasses
• Completing the daily wine inventory
• Passing wine to servers upon request
• Bussing tables
• Restocking Coasters
• Assembling pairing plates
• General support duties as requested
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs all related duties as assigned
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Ability to add, subtract and multiply with consistent accuracy
• Ability to lift 40-50 pounds wine boxes
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to lift heavy boxes (40-50 lbs) on a repeated basis.