If you enjoy providing amazing service and working with a fun team, this could be a great opportunity for you! This position mainly works out of our location in town, Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and support to our wine club members via the telephone, email and in person. You will support our Wine Society Associate Manager.
Here's what you'll do:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures world class customer service is provided during all forms of communication (with a focus on telephone and e-mail) with Landmark Wine Society members and other customers.
• Displays a concierge-level service style when interacting with members, customers and colleagues.
• Some participation for off-site events. Participates in all on-property events.
• Proactively supports Wine Society Associate Manager in all shipment- and customer service-related duties.
• Actively recruits members to all Wine Society clubs and is comfortable selling wine to existing membership and other customers via phone and/or e-mail.
• Provides notice to Wine Society Associate Manager regarding potential issues and/or challenges related to systems, shipments, e-commerce and customer service tasks and goals.
• Assists Wine Society Accounting with record-keeping and daily order maintenance as directed.
• Can accommodate a varying schedule throughout the year as determined by the ebb and flow of traffic to our different business units.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Two (2) years sales or wine club experience in the wine industry.
• BA/BS degree from an accredited institution.
• Proven success working in a customer service and/or sales position or industry.
• Demonstrates ability to work well under pressure; bias for action and organization.
• Experience with e-commerce, shipment planning and logistics a plus. Experience with wine industry specific technology (specifically e-Winery and NVPOS) also a plus.
• Must be able to work individually and in a team environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office -- especially Excel and Outlook.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Wine-specific certifications a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.