If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra, to Robert Mondavi Wines, to SVEDKA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the United States.
We are now accepting applications for full-time hourly Packaging Operators at the Constellation Brands Daleville Brewery, located in the Botetourt Center at Greenfield. Are you interested in the professional brewing industry? Does the idea of working for an innovative beverage facility producing beer, seltzers, and other unique, up-and-coming products sound intriguing? Perhaps you've never worked in the beverage industry, but are looking for a career change? Starting as a Packaging Operator is a great way to learn about the brewing industry from the ground up, and we foster a culture of promoting our employees internally.
* Successfully operate packing equipment on our canning, kegging, and bottling lines
* Preserve Constellation Brands' Domestic Beer Operations quality standards
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment, following OSHA and company guidelines
* Ability to follow instructions and meet business needs based on daily goal changes when necessary
* Focus on all machinery operations with attention to quality, safety, and waste monitoring
* Work to improve processes based around efficiency and minimal product loss
* Forklift operation, as needed
* Other duties as assigned
* Must have a flexible schedule to work day, night, grave, holiday and weekend shifts
* Previous work experience in a fast-paced production or operations environment
* The ability to work independently, as well as with others
* Previous manufacturing/beverage industry experience is desired
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Ability to lift at least 50+ pounds frequently
* Ability to work at least 8 hours daily
This is a full-time opportunity, with immediate eligibility to enroll in health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) immediately upon hire. PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K with company match, Employee Product Allowance, Tuition Reimbursement, and additional perks are available as well. We look forward to reviewing your application. Cheers to your next career!
No travel is required for this position.
Please note this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable to individuals with disabilities to perform the duties of this position.
Constellation Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).