Working as part of the larger marketing team, provide support to the Brand Manager, Marketing Director, Sr. Director of Communications and President to execute and manage social media plans, support development of DTC business, and support promotional programming. This is a position that will be expected to work collaboratively across multiple departments to drive business across all channels and meet, if not exceed, budgeted goals.
- Ensure timely delivery of brand assets to the sales team via the trade site, email, etc.
- As assigned by Director and Brand Manager lead coordination of tasting notes, bottle shots and any required/requested collateral with vintage rolls and bottling transitions across all channels and departments.
- Work collaboratively with brand, social and digital teams to develop, execute and maintain designated social media accounts including the creation of assets, content, copy writing, and draft / scheduling posts in designated social media management platforms.
- Work with brand and digital teams to support social media flash campaigns and paid partnerships with the creation and timely delivery of any and all assets needed for the campaign including ads, emails, organic posts and blog posts.
- Work closely with brand and digital teams to update and maintain Wine Sisterhood Bottle Shop and Retail Store including working with brand, product setup teams, web team and warehouse to vintage roll items as well as setup new products, packs and promotion codes as needed.
- Leads sample requests for exclusive brand and new item development, photo shoots, key account gifts, competitions, wine writers, etc. as needed.
- Assist with POS allocations of coupons, merchandise and swag including the tracking of inventory and ad hoc shipments as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
- Analyze sales, market and consumer data to provide insight for presentations and recommendations for SKU rationalizations, category reviews, pricing analysis, key market programs and opportunities, etc.
- Work closely with other departments – Wholesale sales, winemaking, hospitality, DTC – to represent the brand holistically and ensure continuity in messaging across channels.
- Submit invoices in a timely manner and assist with tracking of annual budget and spend for marketing programs and initiatives.
- With direction of Director and Brand Manager, support sales team with additional marketing assets and requests as needed.
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field
- At least 1 year of wine or related CPG experience
- Proven track record in managing projects and ability to prioritize within a dynamic environment
- Advanced capabilities in Microsoft Office – particularly Outlook, Excel and Power Point