Bouchaine Vineyards is a family owned and sustainably farmed estate, focused on crafting award-winning Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Are you a go-getter tired of looking at bland office walls all day? We offer expansive views of our vineyards and a beautiful setting. Are you well-organized, have excellent time management skills and are able to act without supervision? We are seeing dynamic growth in our virtual sales channel and are looking for a vibrant and organized administrative assistant to join our direct to consumer team. This position supports the Director of DTC Sales.
The Administrative Assistant's responsibilities include:
• Manage the Director of DTC Sales’ calendar and coordinate it with the full department calendar
• Interact with high level executives and act as a liaison
• Finalize virtual event details with corporate clients via email (wine tastings, cooking classes, falconry events, etc.)
• Execute DTC virtual sales contracts
• Coordinate virtual event logistics with the shipping department
• Screen and respond to email and phone calls
• Recap DTC sales and shipping reports
• Perform additional duties as needed
The ideal candidate should possess a team spirit and positive outlook with solid Administrative Assistant experience and full proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. To be successful in this role, the applicant should have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail, solid organization and time management skills, excellent written and verbal skills, and the ability to write error-free emails. Experience with Wine Direct and Cellar Pass is a plus. Must be available for occasional weekends and evening work as needed.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to stay and grow with the company by contributing to the efficiency and success of the business and by providing personalized and timely support to the Director of DTC Sales.