We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our Western Division team. This is a newly created position ready for you to put your stamp on where you will be leading and managing a team to drive multi-channel growth in Southern California. Ability to travel within the assigned territory is a requirement of this role.
- You will be responsible for leading a regional team to contribute to the growth of one of the most successful Super Premium wine companies.
- You will actively develop and maintain enduring relationships with key accounts in collaboration with our distributors, achieving distribution objectives, and executing programs to drive rate of sale.
- You will drive business growth and development through agreed business plans, supporting primarily the states markets.
- Experience in managing and leading others as a people manager.
- Have the ability to understand and identify commercial opportunities, being aware of business drivers and are up-to-date with industry knowledge.
- Communicates with clarity and confidence, actively listening and adapting style to suit the needs of the audience.
- Demonstrates a ‘winning together’ mindset by understanding the perspectives of others, creating a positive team culture, managing emotions and maintaining strong bonds.
- You have strong attention to detail and the ability to influence effective outcomes based on sound reasoning and advice.
- Be engaging and self-motivated to achieve aspirational goals through strong time management and planning.
We offer market-competitive base salary and benefits including a sales incentive scheme, car allowance, 401k and medical insurance. Our team is highly engaged, and we strive to offer a comprehensive onboarding plan to ensure you are set up for success. You will be rewarded with a platform for continuous professional development and opportunities to grow. If you are someone with the passion to be among the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate.
For further information please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.