Essential Position Responsibilities:
• Assists Drivers with delivering wine and spirits to on and off premise accounts throughout the five (5) boroughs of New York. Operate trucks for the delivery and pickup of Winebow products
• Unload product and place in designated areas, as instructed by personnel at the on and off premise accounts.
• Pick up product, as instructed by Winebow management, at designated on and off premise accounts.
• Assist with completing paperwork, to include obtaining legible signature and printed name from personnel at accounts when product is delivered and record date, arrival and departure time at each account.
• Follow directions/instructions provided by the Driver.
• Completing the daily route in full before returning to the Warehouse each night.
Additional Skills and/or Educational Background:
• Some experience driving a 24-foot box truck, either with manual and/or automatic transmission and air breaks.
• Clean driving record.
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds or more and move on around on hand truck.
• Experience using a hand truck.
• Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times.
• Manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, and lifting and moving up to 50 lbs.