This is a full-time position for a self-motivated and detail-oriented problem solver with prior Wine Club Management experience. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This position entails coordinating between the owner and wine club membership for wine club shipments, inventory, sales, and promotion. Expertise in Excel and being able to learn new software quickly is required. Prior experience in administration is strongly preferred.
It is a Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm position, with our quarterly wine club shipments leading to 4 months out of the year requiring 2 Saturdays in those months from 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Benefits: Self-managed position, collaborative work environment, and within a 5-10 minute drive to Westcliff Drive, Downtown, the Boardwalk, and Highway 1.
• Maintains customer database of new members, updates, and cancellations.
• Responds promptly to all telephone and email inquiries from Wine Club Members.
• Assists in follow up phone calls to Wine Club Members regarding orders and promotions.
• Resolves customer complaints, with direction from the owner as needed.
• Promotes and processes all quarterly Wine Club shipments.
• Packing and shipping of all direct to consumer orders.
• Tracks off-site inventory and maintains on-site inventory.
• Directs and maintains shipping area organization.
• Helps with customer service in the tasting room as needed.
• Participates at Wine Club events by greeting, pouring and selling to Members.
• Performing other duties as directed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word required
• Experience with Vinsuite/eWinery and Napa Valley POS desired
• Minimum 1 year detail orientated/administrative position experience required
• Excellent customer service and hospitality skills
• Ability to lift 55 pounds repetitively
• Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and events
• Must be a team player who can work efficiently in dynamic, fast paced situations.