Wilson Daniels is a fully integrated, family-owned marketing and sales company representing a highly selective portfolio of the world’s most distinctive wines and spirits.
We inspire and promote a passion for wine from the most distinguished properties and terroirs around the world through exceptional marketing, education, and brand-building. We develop mutually rewarding, long-term relationships with our employees and winery and trade partners, while striving to be globally recognized as the leader of fine wines, setting the standard for integrity, quality, and excellence.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with sales and brand building experience, and a proven track record of successful selling. This individual should have excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills.
The Regional Manager is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with their assigned markets which include multi sate regions and may include direct reports. This individual should be result oriented and capable of focusing on sales goals and initiatives, profitability, marketing, and growing brand positions within the marketplace and with distributors.
If you are someone that thrives in a highly competitive environment and can make smart business decisions based on growing sales, profitability, and market shares, we would love to meet with you!
- Develop new business relationships with decision makers while identifying potential customers and developing a business plan to reach them.
- Establish working relationships with key accounts and distributors in the territory
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, objectives, goals, and targeted revenue generation by partnering with distributors and key retailers in the specified market.
- Manage key distributor relationships-including but not limited to pricing models, programs, incentives, and the ability to audit billbacks and take corrective action when required.
- Promote and increase brand awareness through brand visibility and conducting staff trainings/ education programs with distributors & accounts.
- Assist and participate in trade and consumer events.
- Meet annual depletion, shipment, profit, and performance goals.
- Prioritize coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on the business.
- Operate with drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years of sales management experience
- Experience selling domestic and international fine and luxury wines
- Distributor knowledge
- Brand building and outside sales experience is preferred
- Persuasive public speaking and presentation skills and the ability to close deals
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT a must); experience using Diver is preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule depending upon the needs of distributors and customers
- CSW certification or ability to obtain preferred
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.