If you are looking for a fast paced and fun work environment, this is the job for you! Silver Oak and Twomey Cellars is looking for a dynamic and talented Customer Care Representative to join our team for the holiday season. This temporary position will be responsible for providing an excellent customer sales experience to Silver Oak and Twomey customers in line with company culture during the Winter Holiday Season, beginning November 2nd and ending on December 31st.
“We have yet to make our best bottle of wine.” This philosophy of constant improvement at Silver Oak and Twomey applies to everyone and everything we do, from grape to glass, production to sales and marketing. We live and breathe a company culture focused on a healthy work-life balance, positive thinking, collaboration, going above and beyond, education, safety and a sense of curiosity. Working at Silver Oak and Twomey comes with many benefits, but none as great as coming to work and feeling valued as a member of the family.
Who are we looking for? Someone who is passionate, self-motivated, trustworthy, customer-focused and ready to work hard for an amazing company!
• Responsible for handling all communication from Silver Oak and Twomey customers in a timely and professional manner.
• Monitors and responds to Customer Care Inbox daily and/or forwards inquiries to colleagues as appropriate.
• Monitors and responds to Customer Care Voicemail daily and/or forward inquiries to colleagues as appropriate.
• Responds to Club Twomey voicemail and emails as needed.
• Processes customer orders received daily via phone or email in ONE.
• Assists customers with shipping re-routes, address corrections or recalls in coordination with Fed-Ex for accurate delivery of orders.
• Maintains open and clear communication with the Fulfillment Team.
• Performs other general office duties as needed or as assigned by supervisor.
• Acute attention to detail
• Must have strong computer skills (CRM, FedEx, Excel)
• Strong sense of responsibility to customer service – (the customer is always right)
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace
• Must abide by all Covid-19 Protocols
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
• Able to concentrate in a noisy environment with lots of distractions
• Ability to work mandatory overtime including evenings and weekends based on business needs, specifically during Holiday campaigns.
• Able to lift 40lbs.
• Busy and distractive open office atmosphere.
• Exposure to a warehouse where temperatures are cool and noise level can be moderate to high.
• This is strictly a temporary position ending on December 31st, 2020
The above reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.