Vina Robles Vineyards and Winery is seeking an experienced, motivated, and outgoing person to oversee all aspects of DtC activities at our winery. The key responsibilities of this position include proactive and frequent communication with customers through all channels; developing and implementing new concepts for our Wine Club to achieve significant growth; fostering our phone and online sales.
Providing memorable experiences and outstanding service to all of our guests is our team's single focus. Come join one of the Central Coasts leaders in wine, food, and hospitality.
• Work location: 3700 Mill Road, Paso Robles, CA
• Full-time position, exempt status
• Must be able to work weekends, irregular hours during special events, and most holidays
• The DtC & Wine Club Manager reports to the President
• Developing new club program concepts, promotional programs, and marketing plans as part of an effective team including the Assistant Tasting Room Manager and Marketing
• Preparing annual plans, budgets, and wine allocations for club shipments and all club activities
• Planning all aspects of phone and online sales programs
• Increasing club membership and customer retention based on annual planning
• Collecting and analyzing member data, feedback, benchmark data, and problem-solving
• Working with Marketing on the "Signature Club Insider" newsletter, e-blasts, club event flyers, and other promotional materials
• Developing and maintaining lively communication with the Club members and other online customers using social media, e-blasts/email, etc.
• Building and maintaining of a first-class Wine Club
• Planning and conducting off-site consumer events as allowed by regulations (COVID-19)
3. SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Training and supporting team in sales of memberships and overall direct sales
• Supervising Wine Club team
• Developing and tracking results of incentive programs to increase memberships
• Occasional presence in the Wine Club Lounge
• Planning and executing club and direct-to-consumer events
4. SHIPPING AND ADMINISTRATION
• Supervising the processing of orders using Wine Direct and Ship Compliant in compliance with all Federal and state regulations
• Analyzing all costs related to shipping and handling
• Verifying invoicing and accounting for all club activities
• Bachelors Degree and minimum of four years’ experience in wine sales
• Strong experience with DTC marketing channels specifically social media, e-mail, and phone
• In-depth knowledge of consumer trends, and the ability to analyze purchase data
• Excellent marketing skills with a proven track record in sales and customer satisfaction
• Passion for ultra-premium wines, good knowledge of California and Paso Robles wines
• Must be a team player who can consistently maintain a positive and professional attitude under pressure
• Efficient and detail-oriented with exceptional writing, communication, and organizational skills
• Strong problem-solving capabilities, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with Wine Direct and Ship Compliant a plus
• Must be at least 21 years of age, ability to lift 50 lbs.
Please send resume to: Vina Robles Winery or e-mail to: email@example.com
Attn. Human Resources
1200 Priska Drive
Paso Robles, CA 93446
All cover letters and resumes must be submitted in PDF file format.
ABOUT VINA ROBLES VINEYARD & WINERY
Growers and makers of expressive, approachable estate wines from Paso Robles, California, Vina Robles owns and farms six estate SIP® Certified Sustainable vineyards in five sub-districts in the region. First class hospitality service is offered by way of unique, memorable experiences with wine, food and music at their core. The vineyards & winery are owned and managed by two Swiss families who have been farming wine grapes in Paso Robles for more than 20 years.
Known primarily for their Cabernet Sauvignon and Petite Sirah, the Vina Robles lineup includes small lots of a wide range of varieties and creative blends. While adhering to traditional winemaking methods, veteran winemaker Kevin Willenborg implements modern technologies to make his estate wines with minimal intervention.