At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands include Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags' Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky's the limit.
The role of HSE Associate Manager is to provide the necessary leadership and management to implement a comprehensive and continuously improving health, safety and environmental program at our primary bottling facility. The HSE Associate Manager will be responsible for employee engagement with the HSE program, creating and delivering training materials and upgrading Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), performing periodic assessments of the site related to employee engagement and site conditions, and running the compliance calendar/schedule and reporting metrics and actions out to management.
* Health and Safety
+ Is visible and drives the site leadership team to own the HSE agenda by providing guidance and coaching.
+ Engages with key stakeholders on a consistent basis to drive both program implementation and development strategies to reduce incidents and improve the HSE engagement culture.
+ Leads the H&S compliance agenda at the site to simplify and fully embed compliance systems that compliment both the Cal/OSHA and TWE VinSafe Standards.
+ Oversees the investigation of all injuries and significant near misses and trains employees how to complete.
+ Ensures that a robust contractor management process is in place across the facility.
+ Educates and helps embed opening every meeting with a Safety Story, and coach's employee leaders on how to have appropriate safety conversations.
* Environmental and Sustainability
+ Leads the Environmental and Sustainability agenda at the site by:
o Engaging and educating employees on the agenda
o Leading key projects
o Responsible for ensuring environmental compliance across multiple areas/stakeholders at the site
o Gathering and reporting key metrics
o Always looking for ways to improve and simplify
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
* Knowledge of regulatory compliance in the HSE space
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance and Sustainability roles.
* Knowledge and experience with Local, State, and Federal environmental regulations, laws, and reporting requirements associated with HSE.
* Effective communication at all levels, internally and externally
* Fosters collaboration across functional groups to deliver key safety and environmental projects.
* Personable and interacts well with all types and levels of employees
* Ability to plan and implement the plan; self-starter with a sense of urgency.
* Sound time management skills and the ability to manage differing projects at the same time.
* A desire for action, having the energy and drive to progress projects to conclusion.
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
* 401k with match
* Stock Options
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Comprehensive Benefits Package
* Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
* Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
* Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
* Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!