We're the producers, creators and marketers of beer, wine and spirts brands that people love. At Constellation Brands, we're driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver products and experiences that resonate now, tomorrow and well into the future. Because of this approach, we're the fastest-growing large CPG company in the U.S. at retail, with operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Our premium portfolio of iconic brands like Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Robert Mondavi, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, High West Whiskey, and more drive industry-leading growth for us today. But we're just getting started. Our ability to stay on the forefront of consumer trends has fueled our success since our founding in 1945 and will guide us in creating the next generation of products and experiences Worth Reaching For.
The Bottling Production Assistant is a key member of our operations. They are responsible for maintaining accurate inventory levels and records of both dry goods and finished goods. Coordinating deliveries of dry goods to ensure our operation has enough supplies for production. Control releases of glass supplies to warehouse as needed for daily bottling production. Recognize and report supply variances and timing issues. Control and verify processing of all supply activity provide accurate and timely records for forecast estimates, cost analysis, and future needs. Perform the input of final counts of finished product and residual supplies.
* Input final counts of produced finished goods.
* Input final counts of residual supplies once the production run is complete.
* Schedule the transportation of inbound bulk glass.
* Effective communication with 3rd party trucking companies to ensure on time accurate deliveries of inbound bulk glass.
* Effective communication with Buyers, Dry Goods LTO's and Inventory Control Analyst to receive real time counts of inventory.
* Maintain consistent communication linkage with Bottling, Quality Control, Warehouse, Purchasing and Marketing departments to assure accurate, reliable and timely supply information.
* Closely work with bottling and planning to ensure we have real time information so we can alter our plan of deliveries pertaining to inbound bulk glass if needed.
* Prepare daily glass release plans and communicate to carrier and internal personnel.
* Perform walks of they dry goods inventory area when necessary.
* Coordinate the outbound freight for obsolete and excess supplies.
* Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
* Participate, as required, in periodic warehouse inventories.
* Assist with special projects as assigned by supervisor.
* Timely WO creation and distribution to bottling partners
* Lead Transportation/Distribution 3rd party schedule review
* SOP creation for specialized 3rd party Production Assistant functions
* Identify process or communication gaps and initiate discussion for improvement
* Associate's Degree
* 2 - 5 years of administrative experience
* 2 harvests in the wine industry, preferred
* Must have a valid driver license
* Must have excellent computer skills
* Well versed in Microsoft Office
* Must be able to troubleshoot
* Must have basic writing and math skills
* Must be able to create and deliver presentations
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Working conditions in certain areas of the winery are cold, wet, slippery and noisy. Involves exposure to hazardous conditions. Irregular shifts, including graveyard, and long hours may be required, particularly during harvest.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).