Picayune Cellars is a growing wine project located in downtown Calistoga. Our team is small so you get a chance to work on many aspects of the business. The main expectation for this position is to work 2 to 3 days in the tasting room on direct sales and two days a week on e-sales utilizing our web sites, social media, etc... If you are the right person, you get to grow with us! We are looking for flexible candidates that are responsible, positive, self-starter. The candidates must be passionate about wine and have the ability to sell and develop lasting relationships with guests.
• Previous wine/tasting room and retail experience is required.
• Exceptional customer service and sales skills.
• Ability to intelligently share wine knowledge.
• Experience with email design and e-communication is required.
• Experience with social media management, google business, yelp is required.
• Good computer skills required especially design software is a big plus.
• Positive and can-do attitude.
The candidate will successfully:
• Sell wine and wine club memberships as well as retail items.
• Create memorable experiences for the visitors.
• Create email campaigns
• Maintain the two web sites up to date
• Must be able to work weekends, holidays, evenings.
Competitive hourly wage plus wine club commission. Please email resume and cover letter