HOT JOBS! Starting interviews! Be sure to apply today!
3 Regional Sales Managers, East (FL), Central (TX), West (CA)
1 National Chain Manager
As one of the top recruiting companies, we are assisting with the expansion of the company as we add a new level of management and sales! Sales are in triple digits! The products have won numerous awards. The company has an existing sales team. marketing materials, budgets, and Brand Ambassadors.
The craft spirits are produced on the newly expanded site. Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits is the national distributor. Awesome opportunity for the top candidates.
National Chain Manager
The Chain Account Manager will be responsible for: All chain/club accounts nationally, all sales, new distribution, category management, distributor management (SGWS), program communication, budgets, forecasting, business plans, National Chain strategy growth.
Must have current relationships with National Chain and Club buyers, a strong history demonstrating results, have current relationships with SGWS, and at least 7 years experience.
3 Regional Sales Managers, East (FL), Central (TX), West (CA)3 Regional Sales Managers, FL, TX, CA
• Regional/State Sales and Marketing Management. Impact regional markets to increase volume sold within target states and accounts.
• Key Account Relationship Management and Coverage (both on- and off-premise accounts).
• Responsible for New Accounts Sold, achieving goals, category management execution, drink list placements, local event management, and executive reporting.
• Work-with key distributor salespeople and managers to coordinate sales and new distribution efforts. Establish and maintain a regular weekly schedule of account appointments, including sales calls, work-withs and distributor meetings.
• Regularly attend selected on-premise promotional events to oversee, assist, and evaluate the quality of the promotion.
• Work with the team on short and long-term forecasting.
• Manage inventory of products at the distributor, including rotation and new products.
• Ensure all sales efforts comply with state laws.
Regional Retail Chain Selling & Planning:
• Develop regional sales goals, objectives, and incentives for the brand. Develop and manage individual annual business plans for each key regional chain, including the account’s SWOT, distribution gaps, store level opportunities, and specific programming presentations.
• Perform the processes necessary to gain regional authorization, proper pricing, and shelf space within regional off-premise chains and key accounts.
• Responsible for communicating and coordinating with distributor sales management and field marketing to ensure proper wholesaler execution.
• Responsible for coordinating efforts between National Chain Manager and regional offices as they pertain to local or regional sales execution.
• Establish and maintain an effective call point schedule for all assigned accounts.
• Grow brand presence within existing accounts.
• Understand negotiating tactics and variations within channels.
Promotions ~ Merchandising:
• Maintain proper brand positioning to standard. Guiding proper shelf management positions.
• Assist in executing impactful promotions and educational presentations, both independently and with team members, at on-premise accounts.
• Schedule and coordinate sampling events at select off-premise accounts.
• Assist with driving the development and growth nationally through participation in localized food, sport, and music event sampling programs in key markets, experiential marketing activations, and press-influencer events.
• Responsible for strategic programming to encourage product trial, brand awareness, and consumer acquisition/retention.
• 7+ years' senior level adult beverage industry sales experience with proven success in distributor programs and sales strategies.
• Have current relationships with key accounts on/off premise within states of responsibility.
• Track record of managing a team.
• Managing within the Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits Distributor network.
• History of training employees for success
• Detail-oriented and organized; excellent project management skills.
• Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
Can also apply on our website: aebevconsult.com
Americas Executive Beverage Consultancy is an international company that focuses on serving the beverage industry exclusively. AEBC assists with: Executive Recruiting (celebrity companies, top suppliers, distributor, investors, and start-up companies), Beverage Industry Consultancy, Outplacement Services, and more. Please see our website for more information: aebevcpnsult.com