The Guest Relations Associate supports the Visitor Center team in delivering an exceptional visitor experience and world-class customer service to guests at Robert Mondavi Winery. As directed by the Guest Relations team, the Guest Relations Associate performs administrative and operational duties including receiving and tracking online tour and program bookings, phone reservations, group bookings and onsite guest support. The Guest Relations Associate actively works to ensure guest satisfaction, model exemplary customer service techniques, and manage use of daily staff resources.
* Coordinate online bookings, troubleshoot visitation or guest issues, send email confirmations, track online guest payments.
* Warmly greet incoming guests and respond to any questions they have regarding Robert Mondavi Winery or local restaurants and wineries. Anticipate and address the needs of guests on an ongoing basis.
* Answer phone calls to the reservations line and maintain bookings via reservation system.
* Work closely with the Hospitality Trade Reservations team to ensure two calendaring systems do not overbook space and staff.
* Organize guest visit requests to maintain an efficient seating flow process.
* Work as part of Robert Mondavi Winery team, delivering wine club sign-ups, revenue and operating profit to plan.
* Support guest data capture as requested.
* Executes daily reporting on guest visitation and financials as required.
* Act as a guest resource, providing knowledge about our wines, winery, history and property in an open and friendly manner with the goal of helping customers develop enthusiasm and appreciation of our wines.
* As requested by DTC Manager, assist in training and orientation for new and/or on-call temporary staff.
* Act in accordance with all PCI compliance standards regarding customer data and security.
* Act in accordance with CBrands sustainability policies and practices which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results.
* Follow safe operating procedures, supports safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety
* All other duties as assigned.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a genuine desire to help customers in a friendly, courteous and professional manner. Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines and to multi-task effectively. Polished phone and email skills.
* Pleasant and courteous manner, even when hurried or under stress
* Strong team-oriented work ethic
* Knowledge of wines, the wine industry and Napa Valley/Wine Country attractions
* 1-3 years of experience in a high-volume, luxury retail, restaurant or hospitality environment
* Proficient with PC software including: Microsoft Word and Excel
* Prior knowledge of ReServe software and CellarPass helpful
* Intermediate math skills
* Foreign language skills a definite plus
* 1-3 years of college or equivalent higher education
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be able to work extended hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be able sit and/or stand for long periods of time, and work on a computer for extended periods.
* Must be able to work both inside and outside in varied weather conditions.
* Ability to lift up to 45 lbs., with assistance if necessary
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
Hospitality & Retail
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).