A Quality Technician 1, supports bottling production, provides wine delivery from cellar bottling tanks to the production line, performs quality control checks on materials and products during the production cycle to ensure items meet specification and food safety regulations are met.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES::
• Follows good manufacturing practices (cGMP) in performance of job assignments and communicates issues and opportunities for improvement to department personnel.
• Work practices conform to the RSW quality management system requirements, work instructions, HACCP and food safety standards. The technician will hold all production
employees accountable to best practices and documented work instructions.
• The technician shall audit production work practices for conformance, completion of quality records and documented HACCP procedures and records.
• Assist in creation and communication of bottling line specification work instructions from the NAV production information data base.
• Perform routinely scheduled packaging bottling line audits including but not limited to:
• Wine attributes for bottling using analytical instruments
• Confirms package attributes using test equipment
• Visual inspection of finished packages and work in progress
• Inspect incoming packaging supply for compliance with specifications
• Assists in production tests and evaluation of new materials providing, analysis written reports and recommendations to management
• Other duties as assigned
• High School graduate or GED
• 2-3 Years’ experience with wine production or manufacturing process control
• Communication skills in written and verbal English